Why can’t we change our usernames again?
I don’t know the reason but I feel like it’s been explained. Ever since Kate’s god awful rework I’ve wanted to change my name on this forum as I no longer play her however I’m stuck with it. What is the official reason we cannot change our forum names?
Comments
So they can spy on your posts lol.
On a serious side, could you imagine the mods trying to track all the toxic people on here if people could just keep changing their names.
I think it's to avoid confusion when you're having a discussion with someone. Probably also because people change their names too often.
Why do you think kate looks awful after the rework?
A mod can change your name once.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/207-forum-name-changes
huh never knew abt this. Thanks broski
Yeah you should change yours because Kate isn’t best girl when Yui exists.