Tangled Triumph- Midnight Grove Event

I just 100% from start to finish, completed a tangled generator to turn on the switches for the exit and it did not count as a completed generator for this particular challenge.

Do survivors have to actually complete the equivalent of 4 tangled generators, or just finish completing one no matter how much or little they repaired it? Why didn't I get credit for the start-to-finish tangled generator?

Comments

  • Like all you gotta do is finish it. You don't even have to repair the thing just tap it and if the tap completes it then walla. But if you repair it to 99% but the killer shows up, and you run away and someone else completes it then you get no progress.

  • @Sweet_Tour said:

    Like all you gotta do is finish it. You don't even have to repair the thing just tap it and if the tap completes it then walla. But if you repair it to 99% but the killer shows up, and you run away and someone else completes it then you get no progress.

    I appreciate your response. Something must have definitely been weird then for my match in particular. I'm actually glad to hear that even if you love tap the machine for a finish, it counts, but I'm also still dumbfounded as to why it didn't count when I finished it from start to finish. I'd hope to see a BHVR response as to why.

  • Pumpkin seeds the more you bring the more you get.

  • @Leatherface1990 said:

    Pumpkin seeds the more you bring the more you get.

    I understand that. What happened to me in particular is that I finished a tangled generator but it didn't count towards the challenge progress.