Why does dead hard need hit validation
I hate hit validation with a burning passion because of how bs it is when i play but then Behavior says dead hard has hit validation so your telling me if a survivor who uses a perk which makes them invincible runs into me and I hit then go down well surprise surprise no I hit someone has they use dead hard I see the blood,I hear the scream and I have a cool down and what's that. Hold on I need my BS glasses on wow look at that they didn't go down you see why have hit validation for dead hard when dead hard makes survivors invincible for a bit.
Comments
Nope not when I play i get a cool down because hit validation is pure ass and just wants you to hate the game.
This. It probably had to be done.
The problems are, however:
That said:
This is the really frustrating part. It's now a zero-risk mistake correction that also has the upside of stalling/confusing the killer.
It probably needs a slight increase to the exhaustion timer and that problem needs to be fixed somehow (probably impossible).
Hit validation in general is a huge slap in the face for any m1 killer, worse still it will occasionally mess with ranged attacks, such as pyramid head. ever since they introduced it to the game it utterly ruined the game for killers. pallets are somewhat understandable, but out in the open? come on. it's just a band aide fix for a problem that still is there.