Comments

  • there was one from the stream yday I think it was screamstream of something someone correct me if I’m wrong

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    there was one from the stream yday I think it was screamstream of something someone correct me if I’m wrong

    Yeah, I posted about that one yesterday but I think it already expired because it was only a 24 hour code.

  • Saw the saw one on "news".

    Didn't know about the bp code. Thanks.

    I blew everything on the witch. Had like 2m saved, spent at least 500k more and still no iron will.

    Feelsbadman.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2600721#Comment_2600721

    Yeah, I posted about that one yesterday but I think it already expired because it was only a 24 hour code.

    Oh okay I didn’t realise ty for letting me know good job I did it last night

  • @Shaped said:

    Saw the saw one on "news".

    Didn't know about the code. Thanks.

    I blew everything on the witch. Had like 2m saved, spent at least 500k more and still no iron will.

    Feelsbadman.

    I feel your pain my blood webs are full of Halloween syrums and bulbs -_- I’m geting every other perk besides windows :/

  • @Shaped said:

    Saw the saw one on "news".

    Didn't know about the code. Thanks.

    I blew everything on the witch. Had like 2m saved, spent at least 500k more and still no iron will.

    Feelsbadman.

    I spent the 666,666 BP on one character that had all perks and only got 2 pumpkin seed offerings, a event flashlight, and 5 event add-ons. Bloodwebs are disappointing. 😂