Current challange Liberator is broken
Just like in the title. Challange asks you to unhook other survivors safely 6 times. I did equip BT to make it even easier to do and boom I happened to be out of the game as the first one without unhooking anyone. Somehow, the game interpretted my getting unhook twice and other two survivors once as my benefit as after leaving the trial (I didn't wait till the end, don't know how it ended up) I had 4/6 progress.
Let's be honest, archives are already laughably easy, we don't need bugs like this.
Anyone remembers the finishing of 4 gens with Dark Sense? Now that is an achievement!
Comments
There are few like this in killer, where it says hook survivors on Halloween hook, then only reads one whole game and what it really wants is one survivor on different Halloween hooks, so if nobody uses an offering the most you can get in a game is one.
By the time they fix it, most people will have worked through it, I have.