Your Favorite Easter Eggs In DbD?
Definitely Deathslinger's Name/Theme.
Surprised I didn't click before now.
Definitely Deathslinger's Name/Theme.
Surprised I didn't click before now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Girl crying in Midwich's bathroom
The 2 specific bodies you can find in Gideon's Meat Plant
One is the woman who was frozen to death in SAW III because Jeff is slow
And the other I believe is meant to be the body of the dude in the first film who's name escapes me. Either that or It's meant to be Dr. Lawrence Gordon even though I don't think he died (?)
There’s a ton of hidden neat stuff, it’s kind of unfortunate there isn’t a convenient free explore or practice mode where you can just go in and explore a map solo.
Off the top of my head though the secret chamber survivors can open in Midwich is pretty sweet. 🙂
Leave Slow-Man Jeff outta this man he tried his best
They don't call him Slow ass mother f'in jeff for nothing
The clock tower puzzle in Midwich.
Yeah it's the other dude. Zep?
Huh.
I've literally never seen this.
Oh man that character annoyed the stuffing out of me.
Actually it's lawrence gordon, i just looked up a screenshot of it and he's wearing the same clothes as him/has the same hair as him
I guess it's meant to just be a nod to the film rather than a canonical thing
The heads that move on Sanctum of Wrath. I always thought they were pretty cool.
I've heard people mention the Devs saying there was another hidden Easter Egg on that map that no one has found but I don't know how true that is.
Maybe the 'groaning' hook?