"I'm sick of my totems getting broken, I'm going to play trapper."

Comments

  • That was the ruin btw

  • Funny thou: Sometimes I feel like these spawns are better than any "hidden" spawn. I could spend a few minutes playing the game with a totem like this but my Bloodfavour got cleansed asap when it spawned very well hidden on the Saloon.

    Sometimes hiding in plain sight works.

  • @Gwinty said:

    Funny thou: Sometimes I feel like these spawns are better than any "hidden" spawn. I could spend a few minutes playing the game with a totem like this but my Bloodfavour got cleansed asap when it spawned very well hidden on the Saloon.

    Sometimes hiding in plain sight works.

    It happened with my devour once. I saw it out in the open between two gens, very easily seen. It was autohaven wreckers and automatically thought goodbye hex.

    Because I never had ruin they may have thought it was haunted grounds or something. Once I got 3 stacks, I got a 3 gen around it and since I could easily spot it, it was a rare 4K for me.

  • Behaviour: Transferring the same Hex multiple times can get out of hand: Hexes are meant to be strong perks that can be destroyed, and having to destroy the same Hex four times can be a bit much" (they literally said such words, word for word)


    also Behaviour:

    boon totems, can't be destroyed by killers, can be reignited endlessy by survivors,can also take over hex totmes, can be reignited in a different place, 100% healing speed(you can heal yourslef alone without any help from other survivors, and god...if you bring selfcare/medikit..), aura is completely hidden(bbq is useless), no scratchmarks)...clearly a weaker totem comparated to ruin :)

    what a bunch of 🤡

  • Unless the totem is in some sort of ^ shape, traps wont stop survivors from cleansing it.

  • Totems seem to spawn in intentionally obvious places these days. More often than not mine spawn right next to gens or just out in the open.

    I had a match a few days ago where ruin, undying, devour hope and retribution all got cleansed within 5 minutes, 2 of them at pretty much the same time lol.