Michael Jackson in DBD
Is it just me or should Michael Jackson’s appearance in his music video Thriller be a cosmetic for The Trickster where either Trickster wears the same outfit or is replaced all together by Michael Jackson? It is very unrealistic to think this could happen though.

Comments
Real Life figures have been ruled out a long time ago as potential characters or cosmetics, so no, never going to happen
Just give it to Nemesis, he's already got the zombies
To say nothing of the huge expense in licensing his image rights from his estate and quasi-questionable legacy. That would be the least exciting thing they could do for a horror tie-in
Youre gonna feel real dumb when they add Tony Hawk
I don't see it happening, but this post did remind me of this absolute gem of a video.
https://youtu.be/x0jNtbpAXEQI know it's not intended with the suggestion, but I can already see the memes that would generate.
https://youtu.be/zAeofWDUArU?t=29Whenever he gets a hit he goes, "HeeHeeee!"
When he gets stunned he goes, "Woooo!"
And when he hooks you he says, "Hooooooooo!"
I'd buy it.
Legendary skin for Elodie