How are killers supposed to have fun in this game?
Again, this SBMM doesn't make sense in Dead by Daylight. In every match I face survivors with more than 3000 hours of gameplay. If it was only 1 or 2 survivors, fine, but always 4? They all seem to play like they're in a world's final cup. I've never had fun as a killer since implemention of the SBMM because for some reason you guys think I'm a god killer.
It's not fun and this isn't a casual game anymore. I come home from work tired and I want to have fun on the DBD and not be forced to play like a streamer who dedicates his life to it.
Comments
i agree, maybe try civilization
I only play after my work and I don't feel like playing killer anymore for now. Currently I can only have fun as a survivor, because the vast majority of matches are easy.