adept shape hello?
how do you complete adept shape achievement? 10 matches in a row i get 4k, 3 iridescent emblems and 1 gold, still no achievement, how tf am i supposed to play?
how do you complete adept shape achievement? 10 matches in a row i get 4k, 3 iridescent emblems and 1 gold, still no achievement, how tf am i supposed to play?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is the same as any adept achievement with a one shot killer. You can only use the one shot a few times or you won't get higher than gold in chase emblem
You have to get the Merciless result. It's much easier the lower your rank is. If you're the lowers rank, you can literally get Merciless with 2 escapes. That's how I got Adept Ghost Face xd
It took me 2 weeks to get adept shape...
I got mine playing Scratched Mirror Myers (Jump Scare Myers). Ironically enough, I tried to go to indoor map, but the survivors sent me to the Red Forest instead, and I still managed to pull it off, lol.