Devs, your motivation to nerf Wraith was not right
Just look at the first minutes of this video, and look at how many times it would have been a hit but now it isn't anymore.
Now Wraith has a very week anti loop, and has to rely even more on Stealth attacks, which aren't possible an all maps/realms, like autohaven, where most gens could be in the open.
It seems now you're almost forced to use silent bell or swift hunt, because default Wraith feels really really bad right now, as a person who plays him as one of his main killers.
Now the playstyle is even more hit and run keep everyone injured, despite the fact that at some point you're gonna have to commit to a chase, and the more you're a m1 killer the more it's gonna hurt
https://youtu.be/JtMdIucIzkk
Comments
I am perplexed right now, because they nerfed wraith, That's was the first time they nerfed wraith
I am ironic saying, but nurse, blight get buffs, and wraith gets nerfed, I am literally don't understand this balancing team