New cosmetics for Myers?
Maybe this question has already been asked, but is there any chance that Myers' outfit in "Halloween Kills" will be added as a legendary outfit maybe? I know there is a license problem but it would be truly spectacular!
Maybe this question has already been asked, but is there any chance that Myers' outfit in "Halloween Kills" will be added as a legendary outfit maybe? I know there is a license problem but it would be truly spectacular!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alreasy said tons of times I suppose its cause they have the 1978 license and cant use newer ones.
Obviously it would be a question of selling the license of 1978 and acquiring that of 2021, with a consequent total rework of the DLC (perhaps even with the older version Laurie). They certainly never will, but it would be a dream.