TIL Distressing and Trail of Torment on legion is really good
at least on mid MMR. Had survivors confused as ######### because they'd run long before I got there, usually ending in them running into me. They'd go "Ok, biggerr terror radius" then suddenly I'd come in next time completely silent.
Comments
If you like to play Canibal try Trail of Torments on him.
Everybody knows basement camping Bubba. Nobody expects generator camping Bubba, especial on indoor maps.
Trail of torments is pretty fun on Legion.
One of the few undetectable perks that doesn't screw with their power and survivors being injured all the time means catching one off guard can be a huge swing
Couldn't you still just use insidious to camp the gen instead?
You could but Trail Allows you to move and confuse the survivors. In my experience they are used to Insidious and know that when the Terror Radius disappears they can not go back to the generator. With Trail you are more flexible and can even play around people communicating.
Especialy on indoor maps: Did I leave the generator to sneak up on another survivor or do I camp it? You well only know by touching that gen...
Trail seems to lure survivors in because it highlights the generator also causing confusion for players who think that somebody placed a blast mine. I sometimes even go the extra step to add "Mindbreaker" (Fearmonger) to the mix, that way my Terror Radius does not appear to the survivor even if they touch the gen.