Most uncomfortable grunt

So you just hit every survivor in the game and hearing then grunt which one just makes you say "please just heal up" for me Jane plus when she enters injured I just say "your an actress for something else alright".

Comments

  • Bill. That man is coughing up his lungs! He needs to quit those cigarettes...

  • Cheryl. Call me overly emotional but it breaks my heart to hear how pained and panicked she sounds when shes injured. Makes me wanna heal up or heal them fast because i cant stand to see her in such agony. I don't think any of the other survivors nail how truly panicked you'd be in a situation like that.

  • I feel it for zarinas the most even though I dont play her, but when I hear one get hit and hear her cries of agony on the hit god I just wanna help her asap.

  • I saw the title of the thread and though you were talking about The Trappers new audio cue, he grunts and moans super loud when he picks up the max amount of traps you can hold.

    "Oh, is... is that... two bear traps in my hand?"

    "Grrrhhgg"๐Ÿ˜ฉ

    "Awwww"๐Ÿ˜ซ

  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    I saw the title of the thread and though you were talking about The Trappers new audio cue, he grunts and moans super loud when he picks up the max amount of traps you can hold.

    "Oh, is... is that... two bear traps in my hand?"

    "Grrrhhgg"๐Ÿ˜ฉ

    "Awwww"๐Ÿ˜ซ

    My real question is if he doesn't have any of the bags on...where...where does the extra trap go

    Also there needs to be a trapper outfit where he has a bear trap on his other foot.

  • @jamally093 said:

    So you just hit every survivor in the game and hearing then grunt which one just makes you say "please just heal up" for me Jane plus when she enters injured I just say "your an actress for something else alright".

    Just for context

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEDeTfJLXVw


  • @Jay_Whyask said:

    I saw the title of the thread and though you were talking about The Trappers new audio cue, he grunts and moans super loud when he picks up the max amount of traps you can hold.

    "Oh, is... is that... two bear traps in my hand?"

    "Grrrhhgg"๐Ÿ˜ฉ

    "Awwww"๐Ÿ˜ซ

    That was my first thought too. And still my answer. It makes me very uncomfortable to hear him bend over. With that tight leather... Just no. Or yes. I don't know!

  • Claire. the cons of having her is her loud groans of pain.

    Whenever i play with her i run Iron Will and when i don't, teammates are healing me first to make me shut.