pls make this a map
Behavior I went to this school and after around three to four years I thought in the shower what a good map Skyview Middle School could be btw it is in Bothell Washington because if you walk around a bit you could see vaulting places everywhere you could imagine a gen in the cafeteria and the big metal garage door like things would go up and that would be great for looping I have a link for google maps here -> 21404 35th Ave SE, Bothell, WA 98021 (if it doesn't then search that address)
Comments
I would doubt that they’ll make a real life place an actual map. Also who knows how big that map would be.
very big but maybe cut out the field area
It's just there is like window areas outside everywhere
well I mean red forest is a real place but with this case I agree with you
brainstormed in the shower too long
Forget I said that TMI
Why am I watching a samination video at the same time
also original maps are inspired by SOMETHING right?
Wait it is? I never knew that.
I thought of a offering that is a hall pass
that has the teachers name entity burned off but can sort of make out the letters which spell N-E-A
I even just made this account (with my favorite perk) to say this
probably will use it for more
Forest of radiation greatly affected by the explosion of Chernobyl
Interesting
Thats intresting. I didnt know that.
no one is going to point out my point
😣
Make a map thats a giant smoothie
bruh
well if you here this ADD A MAP SIMILAR AT LEAST
waiting. birb person is cool but yanoo my Idea.... :(