DH Hit validation is good and all
But can you possibly make it so I don't suffer a blade wipe animation for a hit I didn't get?
But can you possibly make it so I don't suffer a blade wipe animation for a hit I didn't get?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no wipe animation that occurs, or if there is could you post it? So far I haven't seen any proof of a miss causing a wipe. It DOES still trigger a cooldown but just for a missed hit
That doesn't happen.
There is no blade wipe animation. I Assume you are talking about the blood splatter and scream, which i do agree should be removed or fixed somehow.
the 15 min for my recording has gone so i can't but wish i had