Keeper's Diary

May 9, 1998


Played poker tonight with Scott and Alias from Security, and Steve from Research. Steve was the big winner, but I think he was cheating. Scumbag.


May 10, 1998


One of the higher—ups assigned me to take care of a new creature. It looks like a skinned gorilla. Feeding instructions were to give it live animals.


May 11, 1998


At around 5 A.M., Scott woke me up. Scared the ######### out of me, too. He was wearing a protective suit. He handed me another one and told me to put it on. Said there'd been an accident in the basement lab.


I just knew something like this would happen. Those bastards in Research never sleep, even on holiday.


May 12, 1998


I've been wearing the damn space suit since yesterday. My skin's getting grimy and feels itchy all over. The goddamn dogs have been looking at me funny, so I decided not to feed them today. Screw 'em.


May 13, 1998


Went to the Infirmary because my back is all swollen and feels itchy. They put a big bandage on it and told me I didn't need to wear the suit anymore. All I wanna do is sleep.


May 14, 1998


Found another big blister on my foot this morning. I ended up dragging my foot all the way to the dog's pen. They were quiet all day, which is weird.


Then I realized some of them had escaped. Maybe this is their way of getting back at me for not feeding them the last three days. If anybody finds out, I'll have my head handed to me.


May 16, 1998


Rumors going around that a researcher who tried to escape the estate last night was shot. My entire body feels hot and itchy and I'm sweating all the time now.


I scratched the swelling on my arm and a piece of rotten flesh dropped off. What the hell's happening to me?


May 19, 1998


Fever gone but itchy. Today hungry and eat doggy food.


May 21, 1998


Itchy itchy Scott came ugly face so killed him. Tasty.



4 / / Itchy. Tasty.

Comments