I can’t play against Jake Parks anymore. I can’t take it!

Out of all the survivors in the game, the one that makes me feel so terrible for hitting them, is Jake.

Hearing the poor dude crying and wincing uncontrollably and constantly really sells you on him being in GENUINE pain. It’s so realistic, to the point that it makes me uncomfortable. Like yikes, I feel so bad for him and sometimes can’t even bring myself to hit the guy.

No other survivor besides Feng Min even comes close to the delivery of Jake’s voice actor. 

I never expected this game to make me feel like a Grade A+ #########. 


Comments

  • Just imagine him sabotaging your hooks, shining a flashlight in your face and t-bagging you at the gate.

    Still a problem?

  • Rex_Huin said:

    Just imagine him sabotaging your hooks, shining a flashlight in your face and t-bagging you at the gate.

    Still a problem?

    No when they piss me off I’m too blinded by rage to have sympathy, but still, hearing him in that state is distressing. 
  • Plus there usually chain sawed by bubba and then basement camped
  • Let the hate flow through you. Hit him like all the rest.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Out of all the survivors in the game, the one that makes me feel so terrible for hitting them, is Jake.

    Does not compute.

    Hitting a Jake is like the best thing in this game. It fills me with joy and fuzzy feelings.

    I hate Jake.

  • And then you have his perk Calm Spirit and Iron Will that removes those sounds.

  • Out of all the survivors in the game, the one that makes me feel so terrible for hitting them, is Jake.

    Hearing the poor dude crying and wincing uncontrollably and constantly really sells you on him being in GENUINE pain. It’s so realistic, to the point that it makes me uncomfortable. Like yikes, I feel so bad for him and sometimes can’t even bring myself to hit the guy.

    No other survivor besides Feng Min even comes close to the delivery of Jake’s voice actor. 

    I never expected this game to make me feel like a Grade A+ [BAD WORD]. 


    As a former Jake main I find this amusing as 2 of his 3 unique perks when used in unison actually make it impossible to grunt in pain.
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Out of all the survivors in the game, the one that makes me feel so terrible for hitting them, is Jake.

    Hearing the poor dude crying and wincing uncontrollably and constantly really sells you on him being in GENUINE pain. It’s so realistic, to the point that it makes me uncomfortable. Like yikes, I feel so bad for him and sometimes can’t even bring myself to hit the guy.

    No other survivor besides Feng Min even comes close to the delivery of Jake’s voice actor. 

    I never expected this game to make me feel like a Grade A+ [BAD WORD]. 

    same here, but when its a p3 doing it I slap them hook em and go, my problem is adam, so sad to slap a teacher that possibly did marijuana