Most survivors can’t play without dead hard

This is my personal opinion, but I think without Deadhard many survivors are just not that great.

If you mind game them they just have to press a button and they get away from being downed.

This is not just hurts the killer at that moment, but also limit the number of pallett drops, which means the survivors have more resources during the trial.

Based on my observation at least there 3-4 deadhards per game.

Many people says that you can trick them to use DH, which is true when you are on the open, but at a jungle gym it won’t help.

Comments

  • Don't use survivor and strong in same sentence. They will immediately bring any bs to distract you from nerfing Dh and it doesn't matter if every single lobby has 3-4 Dh users.

    It's totally not busted.

  • Killer makes a mistake: "You should have put on more pressure" "You should have mindgamed better." "You shouldn't have had that window spawn there." "You should have predicted my 12 second chances."


    Survivor makes a mistake: "E"

  • @R2k said:

    Don't use survivor and strong in same sentence. They will immediately bring any bs to distract you from nerfing Dh and it doesn't matter if every single lobby has 3-4 Dh users.

    It's totally not busted.

    "It's totally not busted"- Glad we can agree.

  • I play worse with dead hard. I can't get the timing right and when I hit the button it's too late, or I manage to use it before I get hit and go straight into a wall, making it useless.

  • @Desh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2595843#Comment_2595843

    Correct, but only the Obsession. And unless you're in a SWF, no one else knows until the last gen pops and they go down from the exposed status. Hell, the Obsession may not even know if the Killer is in the undetectable status.

    I thought about that the other day cause I died to rancor. Yeah I don't that's fair for the survivor they should still be able to see killer auras.

  • I don't own any exhaustion perks and the most meta perk I use on survivor is BT (possibly also Kindred) but that's because I am a SoloQ Player.

1 2 ›