Dwight rework
Let's face it Dwight mains, prove thyself sucks. While thinking of a new perk for a different thread, I believe I've stumbled on a great way to make Dwight a way better character.
The solution is simple, remove prove thyself.
But wait Cetren! Then he will only have two perks and then theworldwillendbecauseITSNOTCONSISTANTANDITSABADIDEA
Calm down, I already have it figured out.
Dwight's second teachable will be replaced with Tactful Stratagem, a perk that buffs his locker hiding abilities.
Tactful Stratagem -
You know how to hide quickly and hide well. Slowly entering or exiting a locker is 10%/15%/20% faster. Additionally, slowly entering or exit lockers is harder to hear by 6 meters. While you are inside a locker, your aura is hidden from the killer.
Pros:
-Gives a reliable counter to BBQ so we can stop hearing people complain about it.
-Gives Dwight the lockeriness he deserves.
-Makes lockers a more viable hiding place.
-Replaces a really bad perk that's never used.
Cons:
-None, this is a good idea.
The solution is simple, remove prove thyself.
But wait Cetren! Then he will only have two perks and then theworldwillendbecauseITSNOTCONSISTANTANDITSABADIDEA
Calm down, I already have it figured out.
Dwight's second teachable will be replaced with Tactful Stratagem, a perk that buffs his locker hiding abilities.
Tactful Stratagem -
You know how to hide quickly and hide well. Slowly entering or exiting a locker is 10%/15%/20% faster. Additionally, slowly entering or exit lockers is harder to hear by 6 meters. While you are inside a locker, your aura is hidden from the killer.
Pros:
-Gives a reliable counter to BBQ so we can stop hearing people complain about it.
-Gives Dwight the lockeriness he deserves.
-Makes lockers a more viable hiding place.
-Replaces a really bad perk that's never used.
Cons:
-None, this is a good idea.
Comments
I absolutely love this idea. Especially the aura block
The aura of lockers could be shown to you also; maybe
I really like this idea, I'm all for it to be in the game.
Yeah. Should also let you see the aura of lockers within 8/12/16 meters.
This actually sounds like a good idea.
Not sure about the perk name though - Tactful Stratagem sounds a bit pretentious for basically hiding in a wardrobe.
And see the auras of other people in them too... that would be an akward 2K for the killer
Dwight already has bond if he wants to see survivor auras.
The meme is strong with this one.
But tbh it's a good idea
laughing its a ######### locker perk XD
Most survivors have at least one perk that sucks. Dwight's got two awesome perks I use; bond and leader.
Quick and Quiet is already in the game and better than this perk IMO. Other than the aura hidden part. How bout just "Cold Blooded"-Immune to all aura reading abilities. I main killer and I run BBQ for the bloodpoints mostly, I wouldn't mind one of the survivors perk slots being used on countering that.