Just saw the new twitch DBD trailer and I'm upset

The trailer is actually really good, but the fact you used Deathslinger more than any other killer in the trailer puts salt on my ex Deathslinger main wounds.

How you going to nerf my boy into unplayable bad tier and then put him as the poster boy on your trailer?

I better be seeing compensation buffs soon or better yet a revert.

Comments

  • @DorkianBae said:

    The trailer is actually really good, but the fact you used Deathslinger more than any other killer in the trailer puts salt on my ex Deathslinger main wounds.

    How you going to nerf my boy into unplayable bad tier and then put him as the poster boy on your trailer?

    I better be seeing compensation buffs soon.

    Just stop playing him. Let's see if they will care when his pick rate gets to dust.

    They want to sell cosmetics too...

  • Wait, who are you talking about?

    There are only 2 range killers in the game.

    I am sure that was some new legendary upcoming skin for Huntress or something (◠‿◕)

  • wut...

    theres a trailer? o.o

  • Could you link the trailer? I have no idea what you're talking about.