Is Pyramid Head still bugged or did they just nerf him?
In the Mid-Chapter Patch Notes it said that Pyramid Head's animation now lines up with his POtD attack but it definitely feels slower then before the bug. Is this a bug again or did they just nerf him?
Comments
So instead of changing animation, they changed power to fit?
Dont even joke about it. I need to test it today
If I read your post correctly then yes.
Before Animation looked longer than it should, right? So you were using it based on sound.
I kinda expected to make animation shorter, so it works. It really sucks, if they just made you wait longer to use your power...
No, it's the exact same time before Rites of Judgment begins.
So when Pyramid Head released, he had the animation that's in the game currently when he activated Rites of Judgment. The "bugged" one. It feels a lot smoother when activating his power - the start of the trail-making is now synched up with the knife being put into the ground.
When they nerfed him they also changed the animation to the one you're probably used to, the really janky and fast-looking one where PH's knife stays awkwardly in the ground for a second without moving before the trails start. All they've done is brought back the old animation.
People have just gotten used to the new, janky one, and because the janky one visually looked faster even if it wasn't actually faster, people think he was nerfed. I hope they don't fix it; it feels a lot more fluid, which is something PH's gameplay has lacked ever since the nerf.
Thats what it was! I hope they dont change it back, executioner felt as smooth as butter when I was playing him.
It doesn't feel the same and I actually looked up some videos about how he was before the bugged and he didn't take as long as he is right now. The video's I saw were before the bug and after the nerf.
There is no difference. Time it, if you want. I've been playing PH ever since he came out, and nothing has changed about my gameplay since the patch - if they increased the Rites of Judgment activation time, I would know.