Those pumpkins are fantastic! I haven't had time yet to sculpt/carve mine for this year, but I'm definitely inspired to do so asap after seeing these <3
A classic scarecrow pumpkin head killer with a scythe. Maybe he could drop pumpkin traps that explode and reveal the auras of survivors and slow them down.
A classic scarecrow pumpkin head killer with a scythe. Maybe he could drop pumpkin traps that explode and reveal the auras of survivors and slow them down.
Now that you mention it a reaper with a scythe would be a cool skin for a killer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep part of tonight's collection, an evening well spent.
best part is it comes with free carving knife.
Great work! looks awesome
Love it!!
That is very sick!
I like to draw on a pattern then carve out the top and scoop it out first makes it easier.
Tricky part with the Myers one is it basically looks like nothing till you put a candle in it. So you just carve it and hope for the best.
It starts with “man this looks like crap” to “I can’t believe that worked!”
Those pumpkins are fantastic! I haven't had time yet to sculpt/carve mine for this year, but I'm definitely inspired to do so asap after seeing these <3
Looks really cool!
Thanks all, I’m really happy with this set especially the Myers one.
Much better than last year’s.
Scary!!
Pumpkinhead DLC = confirmed 🎃
A classic scarecrow pumpkin head killer with a scythe. Maybe he could drop pumpkin traps that explode and reveal the auras of survivors and slow them down.
Now that you mention it a reaper with a scythe would be a cool skin for a killer.