Am i allowed to share this?

I want to share a video of me playing blight, i just started playing him and i got matched with a really toxic swf. I want to share this to show how broken the SBMM is. Am i allowed to do this, or do i have to blur their names?

Comments

  • You have to blur their names, it is against the rules to shame people.

  • For the future you can hide the names from survivors in the settings so you could post a video like this without much editing. (Just gotta cut off Lobby and end-scoring screen as the names would be there)

  • @GamerEzra said:

    I want to share a video of me playing blight, i just started playing him and i got matched with a really toxic swf. I want to share this to show how broken the SBMM is. Am i allowed to do this, or do i have to blur their names?

    When you try new killers, their starting MMR will always be quite close to that of your highest rated killer. Hopefully they will tweak it soon so it starts a bit lower.