How many charges to fully heal 2x as survivor?
I thought it was 16 charges to fully heal 1x, I use a medkit with 24 charges and an add on to increase by 8 giving me 32. Yet I can't heal 2x fully, what am I missing?
I thought it was 16 charges to fully heal 1x, I use a medkit with 24 charges and an add on to increase by 8 giving me 32. Yet I can't heal 2x fully, what am I missing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you missed a skillcheck you lost some amount of charges. If you didn't it's probably a bug.
It's a (really annoying) bug,
Yeah I didn't miss skill checks.
If you miss a skill check you will need more charges. But if you didn't miss any skill checks then you are experiencing the new bug. Nothing you can do about this. :(