Zombies in the game = Add Survivor Husks and remove DC penalty

I hate being stuck in matches. Like, the-killers-and-survivors-won't-even-let-me-die-on-the-hook kind of stuck.

I can hold the sprint button while slugged to try and bleed out, but then I get dribbled by the killer and farmed/griefed.

Let me just move on! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Let them just farm my husk! ๐Ÿ˜’

Comments

  • Mmmhhhh... or try and play the game, people like you is what makes solo queue so rough.

  • So you are having a hard time ruining the match for the other players since you can't dc without penalty and it takes too long to ######### on hook?

    If you don't like playing matches out then just don't play the game because it just ruins it for other players play some singleplayer games for a bit if you can't commit.

  • They aren't playing the game normally! They're farming and griefing me!

    If I try to work on a gen, the killer stops me.

    If I try to run away, the survivors bodyblock me and point out my hiding spot.

    If I try to let the killer hook me so I can leave the match, the survivors farm me off the hook.

    If I'm on death hook, the killer just slugs me.

    If I just lay there, the survivors pick me up.

    If I try to crawl away, the killer juggles me.

    ----

    LET ME HIDE MY USERNAME COMPLETELY SO THAT I CANNOT BE UNFAIRLY TARGETED, OR REMOVE DISCONNECT PENALTIES