When Will They Fix...
Survivors being able to cheat auto-aim by wiggling back and forth? For that matter, when will they make survivors turn on their axis instead of around their axis?
Survivors being able to cheat auto-aim by wiggling back and forth? For that matter, when will they make survivors turn on their axis instead of around their axis?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Their not cheating it your lunging from to far just wait and walk a little closer do a normal swing or mini lunge
"it's not auto aim it's just aim dressing and doesn't affect your swings" - BHVR at some point.
I want them to do something about flashlights I literally had a game just now where somebody was getting in and out of the locker wasn't even playing the game while another guy was just camping there and blinding me every time I got the person out of the locker the flashlight should have like a recharge and the killer off to be looking in the direction of the flashlight before they get blinded some people are not even playing the game to just standing there blinding you back and forth
No. It happens even when close. I actually feel like it's worse up close.
That's why you mini lunge or just wait and normal m1 < no aim assist
Ok
Just wait until you can feel the sweat from their neck then tap m1 its a good way to bait dead hard to
That's what I usually do but they either wiggle or turn straight into me and auto aim jerks the camera around and causes a miss