Lisa and Cybil deserve their own voice

Hello, I'm a Cheryl main player, and recently I purchased Lisa Garland skin, and I thought she will come with his own voice, because Chris and Claire Redfield from RE have one, It's sad because listen to Cheryl voice in Lisa is sometimes even annoying, I mean the skin it's very nice, but the voice doesn't fit there, and thinking about, that Claire skin, with his own voice and all have same price as Lisa or Cybil that doesn't have voice, it's not balanced price, because in that prize you pay for a voice I think so. So it's would be so nice that Lisa and Cybil get his own voice, especially with James Sunderland skin launched today with his own VOICE, so I think it's not totally a license problem, so pls if you devs see this, try to add vouce to Lisa and Cybil. Thank you

A Cheryl main player that recently got Lisa skin

Comments

  • Thankfully we have a precedent for legendary characters that didn't have their own voices getting one

    Johnathan had Steve's voice on release but he was later given his own later on, so there's hope!

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Thankfully we have a precedent for legendary characters that didn't have their own voices getting one

    Johnathan had Steve's voice on release but he was later given his own later on, so there's hope!

    Yeah that true, in fact he got the voice of the Stranger Things series real life actor, especially when Dbd is going to quit Stranger Things license, so after that, I think everything is possible

  • @Tresvs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2592698#Comment_2592698

    Yeah that true, in fact he got the voice of the Stranger Things series real life actor, especially when Dbd is going to quit Stranger Things license, so after that, I think everything is possible

    I don't think they got Charlie Heaton to do his voice but I think whoever was the voice actor, they did a pretty good impression of him