Make him throw burgers.
I didnt mention which killer it would be good on, personally I think it would be good on all characters
PRFFF...why not even survivors.
i gasped
i'm lovin' it....
OMG, I can't take this killer serious, if he looks like this
obesity is the real killer
Get some sponsorship with MC, it would be fun XD
@jabCZ said: Get some sponsorship with MC, it would be fun XD
New licensed killer = license holder will be McDonalds, well that would be...holarious
it's a beautifull idea ! We can also do A KFC KILLER ! And he can kill peoples with chicken ! XD Awesome !
This skin will work well with Myers
Perk = Greasy Paper Bag, slowly kills you by increasing your cholesterol.
Huntress dressed up as that and throwing burgers at you would be great, would the melee weapon be a spatula or a abnormally big french fry?
That would be great to see
I wanna get off Mr. Bozo’s wild ride.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didnt mention which killer it would be good on, personally I think it would be good on all characters
PRFFF...why not even survivors.
i gasped
i'm lovin' it....
OMG, I can't take this killer serious, if he looks like this
obesity is the real killer
Get some sponsorship with MC, it would be fun XD
New licensed killer = license holder will be McDonalds, well that would be...holarious
it's a beautifull idea ! We can also do A KFC KILLER ! And he can kill peoples with chicken ! XD Awesome !
This skin will work well with Myers
Perk = Greasy Paper Bag, slowly kills you by increasing your cholesterol.
Huntress dressed up as that and throwing burgers at you would be great, would the melee weapon be a spatula or a abnormally big french fry?
That would be great to see
I wanna get off Mr. Bozo’s wild ride.