Killer is an absolute nightmare to play
This is gonna be a bit of a rant but I gotta say something cause it's really bothering me. Since the new update almost half of my games have been loading screen simulators and I've crashed more in the last 2 days than in the history of my dbd experience until this point. And every single game there has been game breaking lag that never used to happen to me. Survivors constantly freezing in place and then teleporting 20ft away and causing me to lose chase. This happens several times a match at minimum.
When I actually do get to play killer it feels like every survivor is competing in a tournament. Most games last less than 10 minutes, hell I'd say 7 minutes is pushing it a little. On the rare occasion I perform well in the early game there's ALWAYS a dc. I can't count on both hands how many dc's I've had today alone all because I downed a survivor too fast for their liking or I played a killer that they don't approve of. God forbid the killer have a decent match without a survivor disconnecting.
Survivor has its own problems right now, but I don't think killer has ever been so unfun.
Comments
As of now I only get infinite loading on my FIRST survivor match of the day. I have yet to get it with killer just once a day as survivor. I know the pumpkins are effecting certain things. I have walked right up to a survivor when I get the haste, hit them, they move in a circle (wondering how they got injured, then I hit them again. The killer (Not every haste) sometimes when they get the pumpkin haste glitch disappear and you can't see them coming (Learned this on YT). I imagine sometimes the survivor will too.
The DC has got out of control not that it's surprising. I needed to do the starstruck challenge last night and my Doc was best fit at the time. I ran Star, Distressing, Infectious, MYC with 2 calm add-ons.........3 dc later I let the 4th walk out gate.
Last few days I just played tombstone piece myers. And I let some people go to keep my mmr in check.
I barely sweat except here and there.
Normal killer games are too sweaty unless you play viable killers and I have tooons of tp's since I rarely used them before.
I just alternate between that and survivor and it has been fine most of the time.
We can only hope todays bugfix will be packing some good fixes
I didn't even know there was a bug fix today.
Usually is 1 week after the patch which is today. We will see in 1 hour is theres one or not
Nothings been said to that effect afaik, but there wants to be a bug fix today though.
Nothing would surprise me anymore though and I half expect this to all still be broken until the new Chapter which they are almost certainly working on now instead of devoting everything to repairing the problems caused by new content being added on top of existing unaddressed issues.
there better be!! tired of these loading screens.