Visual Quality (PS4) - maps are too dark?

Does anyone have this kind of issue? I play on ps4 pro, own a 4k TV. I change the TV settings to brilliant and max of brightness but still the game is very dark (especially since the last chapter came - well ok its halloweentime).

Maps problems: autohaven wrecker, backwater swamp, elementary school. I hardly see any traps. Or if you get hit by legion, well it's game over. :(

I know that on PC you can change the visual quality/grafik of the game. This option is not available to my console. How do you deal with this problem? Any advice?

Comments

  • Yes yes and yes.

    Also turning up brightness on tv makes things even weirder and it's harder to see.

    I just play on normal settings because nothing helps.

  • well thanks for the sympathy. not a pleasant answer but i guess its the kind of "console-bad luck" we have to deal with.

    sooner or later my previous gen console wont keep up with every new update they will make. I would welcome the feature of grafic settings on console as the PC gamers do.