Why Clairvoyance needs a buff
Clairvoyance reveals the Exit Gate, Generator, Hooks, Chests, and the Hatch within 64 metres for 10 per each totem you find, so there is requirment to use it and you can't use item.
Detective's hunch reveals Generators, Chests and totems within 64 metres for 10 seconds, where you don't have to be the one finishing gen, so requirment is way easier imo.
Map reveals the Exit Gate, Generator, Hatch and possible chests, totems with add-on within 20 meters (with addon) . Lasts 20 seconds by default If you use Built to Last it lasts 59 seconds, where only requirment is to chill in locker.
I don't think Clairvoyance is good to run each game, Detective's hunch is way better overall and Map is better on maps like RPD to navigate.
So what it reveals that is unique compare to Detective's hunch.
Exit Gate, whatever. You can see it when gens are finished.
Hooks? again who cares, when you can't carry toolbox and if you use Saboteur you see them anyway.
the Hatch, this would be valid before key nerf. It's not bad thing to see, but I don't think that is good enough difference.
You can lose collision, that can be fun, but you can do it with Map too, I think so at least. I know it was possible with key.
I think moving killer will be fixed, even tho that is best thing about it now...
I don't think it should reveal totems, that would be kinda stupid, when requirment for using it are also totem...
So only thing that would make it viable is to reveal is either killer, or survivors.
I would let it reveal all survivors, then you wouldn't even need to change anything else.
Comments
I would also add that blessing also counts but reduce active time to like 5-7 seconds.
It's weird that this perk has anti-synergy with rest of Mikaela's perks to me.