They did a test patch for steam, but it still doesn't really work. Still have infinite loading screens until someone (usually killer) DCs. I'd say 6 out of 10 matches have loaded the past two days but today out of the four matches \tried, haven't gotten into a single one.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The fix is to pray to Rngesus for forgiveness.
Soon™
Tomorrow hopefully but that’s wishful thinking.
They sent out a test for PC so hopefully it was successful and we get it fixed soon. Other than that I am experiencing 0 bugs.
Fingers crossed
They did a test patch for steam, but it still doesn't really work. Still have infinite loading screens until someone (usually killer) DCs. I'd say 6 out of 10 matches have loaded the past two days but today out of the four matches \tried, haven't gotten into a single one.