PS4 - TONS OF DISCONNECTS currently happening.
Currently been playing for about 2 hours today. We have had 5 out of 6 games our 4th fill in guy disconnects. Game is hella unfair atm to swf groups of 3 on ps4.
Tagged:
Pending
Currently been playing for about 2 hours today. We have had 5 out of 6 games our 4th fill in guy disconnects. Game is hella unfair atm to swf groups of 3 on ps4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has also been happening to me on PS4. I reach the ‘Midnight Grove’ loading screen and it stays on that screen for 5-10 minutes before displaying the error 500 message that another player has disconnected.
I then go back to my loadout screen and the item add-ons and offerings are gone as if I’ve used them in a game, but obviously I have ty played a game because the server has told me the game was terminated for a player disconnecting while loading! This has happened many times and I have lost many ultra rare and very rare add-ons/offerings this way. It’s becoming very frustrating and happens once every 4/5 games.
Along with so many other issues like server-end high latency, unhooking glitches, and high wait/loading times, the game is becoming unplayable on console. If the developers don’t start fixing console issues instead of just focusing on Steam, console users are going to just stop playing the game.
I just keep getting DC'd and now I have a penalty on me. -.- It's very frustrating.