NOOB QUESTION ABOUT MIDNIGHT GROVE EVENT
New to dbd and the archives, do I have to complete both the survivors and the killer challenges to move on or can I just complete the survivor challenges and move on to the next level?
New to dbd and the archives, do I have to complete both the survivors and the killer challenges to move on or can I just complete the survivor challenges and move on to the next level?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As long as you reach one or more of the epilogues with either role, you can move on to the next level whenever it opens.
Thank you for your help JacksonWise!
You dont need to do both as JacksonWise said. But I would recommend it.
Its free cosmetics and bloodpoints/fragments
Thank you for the tip SleepyWillo!