Which killers deserved better ?

Which killers whos been nerfed deserved better ? And which one deserved the nerfs for you ?

I think Pyramid Head was better when he could see the cages and was more fluid to play. He was strong, where he should be.

The Twins deserved the nerf. I play them and they are still killing machines.

Freddy deserved better. Yes he was very strong, but now he dont have enough dream snares and nobody play him anymore.

Spirit. It was the perfect change for her, she is now fair and still top tier killer.

Deathslinger, he deserved better. I dont play him but I dont understand why he has been change. He was totally fine.

I wont speak about all killers. It will be too long. But I want to know your opinions.

And I want the devs to reverse some nerfs, let us hear our opinions. About wrong and right changes :)

Comments

  • Cowboy, because he wasn't broke. Why fix what ain't broke?

    Clown, because buffing survivors is silly. Why speed up survivors when you could have honked the clown nose instead?

    Pig, because all of her buffs were actually more nerfs. Why the pig abuse, bhvr?

    Wraith, because all seeing blood shouldn't be a thing. Why isn't this iridescent if it's gonna be a thing?

    Michael Myers, because we spend one night in haddonfield and Freddy has five nights at badham. Is this a joke to you, BHVR?

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    My boy Billy got shafted pretty hard for basically no reason.

    BHVR practically said he was on par for the course, but they gave him the Ol' lick-n-stick anyways

    *Literally no reason

    They even explained that he already was punished enough for using his chainsaw, and then added another thing to nerf him.

  • @MrsGhostface said:

    Freddy

    I miss old Freddy

1 2 ›