I would like to have a solo Q mode.

Hello from the JP forum.

There is one event that I have been hoping for since before 5.3.0.

That is the 5 solo Q mode.


As you can probably tell from the name alone, this is a solo Q-only mode where five players are matched and a killer is randomly selected.

We think it would be very good for the game to measure and adapt the skill rate only in this mode.


I believe that having three permanent modes, solo Q mode (skill rate match), casual match (rank system), and vsBOT, is what DbD needs the most right now.

Comments

  • More modes will make the queue too long, I feel. I'm not against tho.

  • Yes, I thought so too at first.

    However, if the game is divided into two modes, Casual mode (with SWF) and Solo Q mode (without SWF), I believe that the matching in Solo Q mode is probably faster in both cases.


    This was quite a while ago, so it may be different now, but I have two rationales.

    1. there was a time when it was impossible to set up a SWF. At that time, we were very comfortable with each other's matches.

    2. The data revealed that about half of the survivors were SWF specialists, and the rest were not.

    This means that the only players who have trouble with longer matches are those who only play SWFs, so overall, more than half of the players are fine.