How is the current patch treating you?

Just wanting to ask fellow forum users how the current patch is going. I haven't played since the whole controversy happened, so i wanted to see what the overall opinion is on the quality of the current patch.

Comments

  • Been getting some infinite loading screens but other than that the patch has been pretty good.

  • Unplayable on console unless you want to be stuck under a hook for 12 seconds after being unhooked or have survivors disappear before your eyes after a hit because of de-sync issues.

  • @Citrusfruit said:

    Unplayable on console unless you want to be stuck under a hook for 12 seconds after being unhooked or have survivors disappear before your eyes after a hit because of de-sync issues.

    Oh yeah that hook bug is annoying, it ended up costing me a match the other day where I should’ve escaped.

  • I still get the same unexplained errors in the lobby that the game has had for years.

    Game crashing, lagging.

    I'm not happy.

  • Been getting infinite loading screens, rift challenges getting randomly unselected, uncleanseable/unsnuffable totems, lagging, game crashing, and infinite amount of bugs. Other than that, it's fine.

  • I played a good couple of matches this week. Except for one 10 minute loading screen which resulted in a cancelled match, the rest has been good.

  • Starting to get better after the hotfix 2 days ago. But I've been getting a few stutters when kicking pumpkins and when survivors get unhooked.

  • Between hit registering in every way but damaging health states- including somehow making contact through dead hard!!!! And the hatch nerf, I’m not digging this at all. And with all these lag spikes popping up? Not about it

  • Terrible update.I play killer/survivor equally,the nerfs to killers are making the game miserable/unapealing to play in that role.The buffs killers did get i.e.trapper are pathetic.As survivor the game is less challenging and a bit boring,getting ready to hit the uninstall button on what was previously a decent game.

  • I thought I was going against hackers every game, then found out it was just a dead hard buff XD. Guess ill stick with survivor this patch.