[Silent Hill VS. Resident Evil] Who would win?

Doesn't matter if it's a fight to the death or to compare decent gameplay during a match.

Comments

  • Not sure I fully understand the poll. I selected Pyramid Head, basing it upon a Nemesis vs Pyramid Head fight. But if it's to do with the Silent Hill franchise vs the RE franchise in general, I believe RE has been more consistent.

  • This is a biological weapon vs. An entity that is pure personification of guilt.

    Implying this is Pyramid Head unhindered, he shouldn't even be able to be injured by Nemesis.

  • I've seen valid arguments of Nemesis V Pyramid Head made on both sides. It really comes down to one thing: can Nemesis physically kill Pyramid Head.

    If you believe that Pyramid Head only dies if you atone for your guilt (or something along those lines), he wins. Otherwise, Nemesis beats him by virtue of being faster and stronger.

    My vote should be enough to show my opinion on that matter, but it's honestly down to interpretation.

  • Pyramid Head is the executioner of a cult, twisted by a fallen angel. He's capable of reassembling himself if dismembered, and is just below par compared with DBD's Entity.

    Nemesis is a frankenzombie who can and will die.

  • Nemesis is flesh and blood. He bleeds, he can die.


    Pyramid head cannot. He is an immortal being created by the conscious of a deeply damaged individual, and can only be truly defeated by the admittance of ones guilt and becoming truly penitent.

  • Pyramid head cannot die

    Nemesis while almost impossible...can be killed and that leaves PH standing no matter what Nemesis does

  • Pyramid Head cannot die. His story never ends, just goes on hiatus for a while. Before The Entity recruited him, he was about to go into what I can only assume is a type of hibernation. Nemesis is a being of flesh and blood, and can be killed by normal people.

    How is this fair?

  • Honestly seeing how in dbd pyramid head is on the same level as the entity I feel like pyramid head would win