Kobe bug
If you kobe on 3rd try you will get 2nd stage. Well done devs. I didn’t played dbd 3 months and the game is worse than ever, I never thought it can be like that lol
Tagged:
BHVR
If you kobe on 3rd try you will get 2nd stage. Well done devs. I didn’t played dbd 3 months and the game is worse than ever, I never thought it can be like that lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you believe you've encountered a bug please report on the bug report sub section of the forum: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
In this circumstance though I do not believe this is an actual bug, as what tends to happen is that by the time the survivors feet are on the ground they're technically in stage 2 of the hook phase as the animation had already started. But please feel free to make a bug report about it, and it can be looked into.