Character stuck
So my character gets stuck in her place after being unhooked and I cant move util the killer hits me then its too late has this been happening to you guys too?
Tagged:
Mod
So my character gets stuck in her place after being unhooked and I cant move util the killer hits me then its too late has this been happening to you guys too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is that what happens to Mikaela? She is the only one with whom this happens with me. I can't move her, no one can heal me either.
I haven't had it with the other survivors yet, just with her.
And I play a lot with Aura Perks and see it with my mates. They're standing under the hook for a long time and all of a sudden it looks like they're doing some kind of teleport from the hook to a more distant place on the map.
Quite strange. I guess we'll have to wait for the hotfix. :(
I've had it when I am stuck for a couple of seconds leaving me open to a killer hit.
Also had it where I get unhooked and are then back in the hooked position...and then back on my feet.
Never had it happen to me. Are you on console?
I was playing with a buddy on console. he was getting this issue constantly. Me being on PC on the other hand hasn't happened once. I wonder if its console specific or just the input being used?
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.