Punishing viktor
I outplay the viktor by making him miss, but he lands on a spot where i cannot physically kick him.. so he recovers and then he proceeds to get the hit because I couldn't kick him.
I outplay the viktor by making him miss, but he lands on a spot where i cannot physically kick him.. so he recovers and then he proceeds to get the hit because I couldn't kick him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a good Twins player right there. Using the map and objects to make sure Victor survives
Victor gets punished for playing the Game,you down a Survivor & get a long recovery for some reason.
Don't think it was intentional
Even if it wasn't, the Twins player stood on that tile so you can't kick him
"Viktor did a unfair glitch and it needs to be fixed"
Me:
if you deadhard off the balcony in ormond you can get onto the couches and bring no mither for if they hit you so you can pick yourself up and are always able to use deadhard. and bring blood pact so the obsession can see you and also diversion so you can be a artillary cannon but with loud noise notifications
well yes. I'm just saying it is an unfair and probably unintended mechanic. because I thought viktor would automatically die if he landed out of bounds.