I'd have more fun playing Trapper if I wasn't getting gen. rushed all the flipping time. It's not even about winning or losing, it's ust really hard to have fun playing a killer when you hardly have the opportunity to use your power to a significant enough degree that it actually has a noticeable impact on a match.
That being said, I haven't played Trapper since the mid-chapter patch rolled out so I haven't tried all the nice new changes he got. Maybe I'll have a better time once I've given him another shot.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd have more fun playing Trapper if I wasn't getting gen. rushed all the flipping time. It's not even about winning or losing, it's ust really hard to have fun playing a killer when you hardly have the opportunity to use your power to a significant enough degree that it actually has a noticeable impact on a match.
That being said, I haven't played Trapper since the mid-chapter patch rolled out so I haven't tried all the nice new changes he got. Maybe I'll have a better time once I've given him another shot.
demo, definitely one of my favorite killers