So is doctor gonna get any buffs anytime soon?
So just got done with a match that saw me get 3 hooks by endgame. And only at endgame because I fought a cheating nancy. Who was just a little to fast and knew every pallet location on the map and always pre dropped and sat at the pallet to gloat like she was actually good at the game when it was pretty obvious she was cheating, cause last time I checked survivors aren't speed demons.
But that leads me into my main point, Doctor is so bad at his job because the meta consists of leaving loops and not looping at all. Like he is not good at anything anymore except punishing the survivors that weren't gonna do gens anyways. He really needs some speed to catch up or something to slow them down.
Doctors base Shock range is 10 FREAKING METERS. And you have to account for slowdown and survivors moving forward so you have to be like 4 meters away from them to hit a base Shock. That's distance to land a shock that doesn't do damage. Think about that I mean Doctor is C Tier for a reason. I don't want game slowdown I want REAL POWER. Like what Nurse has, but not as strong or hard to use.
(LET ME CLARIFY) I do not use Meta on My killers, No Ruin, no corrupt, No None of that. I use BBQ but that's for BP. I use Frickin Distressing and Lightborn on Doctor. I enjoy playing the game and not being enslaved by the meta.
Comments
Personally I don't find Doc to be weak as you guys think. He feels quite balanced to me.
Well, Doc needs a slight buff to his base shock range. Without range add on he is much weaker.
m1 killers usually mean they have no chase power like trapper with no trap placed. it can also means that their power is easy to counter-play in a chase... like pig dash or clown bottles/freddy snares(drop pallets early), Myers(Use pallets, avoid windows), Wraith, ghostface etc.
Doctor is hardly an M1 killer, he has solid anti-loop and can play more tiles with good success rate to get hits. He's just not very strong against pre-drop pallets+shift+W & health states+shift+W. They could make him stronger by reworking Iri queen to grant exposed status+exhaust status effect when in the survivor is in tier 3 or give him like 100% faster spinning skillcheck when inflicted by madness to recreate old hex:ruin though most people would complain he is too strong than so I rather not see doctor become stronger due to survivor main stuff.
he is at place where survivor's can't complain that he is strong but also at place where killers can't say he is S-tier or anything.