Looking for a team to compete in a league
Hello, I am looking for a team to fill a spot in a league that is about to start its season. Hit me up with any questions or for an application. Come check out our Twitch, Twitch.tv/vigoscourt
Hello, I am looking for a team to fill a spot in a league that is about to start its season. Hit me up with any questions or for an application. Come check out our Twitch, Twitch.tv/vigoscourt
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey I am a tournament host and would like to talk with you about some things, but first would you join my discord first so we could write there in private? https://discord.gg/jHrQv3aB