Missing the entire Halloween event
Doctor is my favorite killer, and I'm just loving being unable to progress in the event tome because I can't load into a single killer match. Survivor works sometimes, but the main thing I wanted is the doctor skin. I guess I won't be getting it because every single killer match results in an infinite loading screen. You've truly outdone yourselves this time guys.
Comments
do you have crossplay on or off? I turned mine off and I get less infinite loading screens.
^^ this
The difference was night and day
Just tried cross off and no changes. I'm on xbox tho so if it's an issue caused by consoles in the lobby, I guess I'm ######### out of luck.
yep same for me
Ohhh. I'm on ps4 and it worked, I'm feel bad for ya buddy :(
All good, I appreciate the replies from you all.
There's an event? Haven't noticed it