Updated Survivors' Models
Now that it's been a while and people are probably used to the new looks, what are your alls' opinions on the updated looks for the Survivors?
I myself am finally happy with all of them except Yui's. I still don't understand what was going on there, since every other Survivor looks fine and Yui looks awful. What do you all think?
I'm happy to hear explanations on all options!
Comments
I think it's inconsistent. Skin ranges from rubbery to passable, hair is either decent or like coloured twigs/yarn stapled to a head, et al.
David, Ace, Jeff, and Yui look bad but the other characters look okay.
Kates mouth was a little bit overdone.
Aces smirk needs big adjustments.
Nancys face is off.
Otherwise I think the reworks were a great improvement.
Agh, I forgot about Nancy... she does look almost like a cyclops, kinda crazy.