Any word on the steam/switch cross progression?
As the title asks...I feel we were initially supposed to get it MONTHS ago, and it kept getting pushed back. Did I miss the connection happening? Or is it STILL "itll happen when it happens"?
As the title asks...I feel we were initially supposed to get it MONTHS ago, and it kept getting pushed back. Did I miss the connection happening? Or is it STILL "itll happen when it happens"?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm also still waiting for cross progression on switch so I can finally move to stadia and play with better fps. Switch version is now totally broken in 5.3...
I'm also curious about this, but, as far as portable/handheld options, I'm honestly holding out more hope for Steam Deck.
initially they said it would be here in September 2020 I think. So it’s over a year, not just some months ago.
and no, no update. The latest i think was in the Q&A (the summary isn’t pinned anymore sadly) and they said they still needed to figure out stuff and can’t give a definite date when to expect it.
Shocker...I sure hope I didn't waste the money on the switch version -.- I ONLY got it under the assumption I would be able to play with ALL my progress on it. I am not reinvesting 500 hours into a definitely inferior switch version XD I only really want it for what little traveling I do.