Infinite loading screens are a major problem now
I already made a post recently about how the game freezes when loading into a match. At the time it was annoying but tolerable because it didn't happen THAT often. But now, I have to close the game completely and restart it after EVERY SINGLE GAME. One game will work just fine, then the next it's an infinite loading screen. And no, it's not my internet. I easily get around 4 GBs which is DEFINITELY good. I've seen this issue reported a massive amount of times and yet they still haven't found a work around?
Like, I know the devs have a lazy reputation and all, but this is worse than valve at this point. What do I expect from devs that suggest you play a different game if their game isn't working properly.
Comments
Agreed. Not even sure how this bug managed to get into the game.