Anyone else getting tunneled when playing as Mikaela?

At first I thought this was just a coincidence but its been a couple times that I have been tunneled off hook. I was in no way toxic or anything. In one of my games on Lerys a Pig was tunneling me and another Mikaela player. So it seems like they dont like me playing as her? Very confused rn. Last time A nurse tunneled me and it was on the Coal mine map, she didnt even go for others, was just tunneling me off hook.

Comments

  • I swore to myself I'd never tunnel Mikaela's, but I ended up tunneling them a lot because they are so insanely toxic. Obviously not all, but 90% of them feel the need to have bad manners. I don't mind the boon perks so it's not that

  • I was seeing this when i played her too. I figured it was their attempt to kill the boon totems, I've seen it less since circle of healing got locked. I put boon on my other characters to combat it. It'll pass once people realize killing her won't stop the boon.

  • @Zozzy said:

    The only counter to boons is to remove the player so it makes sense.

    okay but other characters can use her perks too.

  • The Salem Dead by daylight trials.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I love it. Tunnel Tunnel Tunnel all day long.

1 2 ›